sling-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Klco <daniel.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org-apache-sling-app-cms - start.sh & stop.sh
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2019 13:16:38 GMT
Hi Miroslav,

Thanks for the feedback!

Good point with the working directory of the start script. I added a ticket
to capture the the enhancement:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8697

Regarding the debugging port, the idea of the start script is to run both
in development and production setups so I would think setting a debugging
script would be an optional parameter as it is currently rather than set by
default.

Thanks,
Dan