sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bnd baselining and development versions
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2019 11:36:57 GMT
See also [1] for some background. I am also thinking on whether we
should try to separate the checks that we run:

- baselining for exported package versions on every build
- baselining for the bundle version when releasing, - mvn
release:prepare

This would allow us to keep our strategy _and_ pick the right version
number for the bundle. (This is probably not available in bnd, but
maybe we could enhance it)

Robert

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Thoughts+on+Release+Management