sling-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Seifert <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Sling Feature Model 1.1.0 Feature Model IO 1.1.0 Feature Model Analyser 1.1.0 Feature Model Launcher 1.1.0 slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.0 slingstart-maven-plugin 1.9.0
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2019 19:20:27 GMT
+1 (checked only signatures)

stefan

>-----Original Message-----
>From: davidb@apache.org [mailto:davidb@apache.org]
>Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:36 AM
>To: dev@sling.apache.org
>Subject: [VOTE] Apache Sling Feature Model 1.1.0 Feature Model IO 1.1.0
>Feature Model Analyser 1.1.0 Feature Model Launcher 1.1.0 slingfeature-
>maven-plugin 1.1.0 slingstart-maven-plugin 1.9.0
>
>Hi all,
>
>I would like to call the release of the following components:
>
>org.apache.sling.feature 1.1.0
>Issues fixed:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345973
>
>org.apache.sling.feature.io 1.1.0
>Issues fixed:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345974
>
>org.apache.sling.feature.analyser 1.1.0
>Issues fixed:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345969
>
>org.apache.sling.feature.launcher 1.1.0
>Issues fixed:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12345972
>
>slingfeature-maven-plugin 1.1.0
>Issues fixed:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12345971
>
>slingstart-maven-plugin 1.9.0
>Issues fixed:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12345976
>
>Staging repository:
>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2116/
>
>You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
>signatures:
>https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-
>release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD
>
>Usage:
>sh check_staged_release.sh 2116 /tmp/sling-staging
>
>Please vote to approve this release:
>
>  [ ] +1 Approve the release
>  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
>This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
>Best regards,
>
>David Bosschaert
Mime
View raw message