sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for the Sling Feature Converter Maven Plugin to become a Sling Module
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:25:30 GMT
Hi Andy,

On Wed, 2019-08-14 at 18:47 -0700, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am aware that this is a long shot but this Maven Plugin can make
> life easier for User that want to convert Sling into a Feature as
> well as launching Sling FM with their Content Packages.

If you think this is useful it's reason enough to create a new
repository :-)

Unless someone objects, I will create

  sling-feature-converter-maven-plugin

as a new git repository tomorrow.

See also

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Using+Git+with+Sling

especially the part about importing projects from the whiteboard. I
would also suggest that you don't use branches for the whiteboard,
adding changes directly to master makes them more visible and has zero
chance of breaking anything.

Thanks,

Robert