sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sling Feature Launcher: Issue with Content Packages
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 12:40:09 GMT
Hi Andy,

On Fri, 2019-08-16 at 10:50 -0700, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> https://github.com/schaefa/cpconverter-ssue-fm-starter/tree/issue/cp-not-launching
> <https://github.com/schaefa/cpconverter-ssue-fm-
> starter/tree/issue/cp-not-launching>
>
> You can launch it with:
> 	mvn clean install -P launch
> And the open Sling OSGi Installer:
> 	http://localhost:8080/system/console/osgi-installer <
> http://localhost:8080/system/console/osgi-installer>

I tried to build that project, but it required sling-feature-converter-
maven-plugin . I tried to build that plugin, but it failed with a
compilation error

[ERROR] /home/robert/sources/apache/sling/feature-converter-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/cpconverter/maven/mojos/ConvertCPMojo.java:[180,21]
no suitable constructor found for DefaultFeaturesManager(boolean,int,java.io.File,java.lang.String,java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.String>)
    constructor org.apache.sling.feature.cpconverter.features.DefaultFeaturesManager.DefaultFeaturesManager()
is not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)
    constructor org.apache.sling.feature.cpconverter.features.DefaultFeaturesManager.DefaultFeaturesManager(boolean,int,java.io.File,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.util.Map<java.lang.String,java.lang.String>)
is not applicable
      (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)

Does compilation work for you?

Robert