sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release Sling Feature Model related components soon
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2019 16:34:26 GMT

+1 for a release.

The analyser, modelconverter, launcher have open issues. Not sure how
important they are.

Both extensions (apiregions and content) have no issues at all, so I
don't think we need a release. Unless the issues are not in jira of course.

The slingstart plugin has no issues for the upcoming release either. But
I assume it depends on some of the other modules?

The slingfeature plugin has one open issue, SLING-8541, which I would
like to get resolved before a release. As soon as the proposed solution
is agreed on, I can implement it.

Regards

Carsten

David Bosschaert wrote