sling-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Issue with Sling Feature Maven Plugin
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 14:50:53 GMT
Hi Simone

I ran into a snafu with the Sling Feature Maven Plugin. This plugin is doing a blank check
during the initialization phase which is causing headaches for the CP Converter goal.

There are various issues but the most glaring is the fact that when I use placeholders in
the FM id like "${project.groupId}” then it will fail to even clean the project with ‘mvn
clean’ or when there is no feature at all.

Can we either disable these tests or move them in the respective Mojos (phase) ?

Cheers - Andy Schaefer