sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sling Hackathon in Berlin - September 2019?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 09:42:41 GMT
On Mon, 2019-05-13 at 10:46 +0000, Stefan Seifert wrote:
> it's some months until september - on the other hand travel plans
> have to be made soon. thus it would be good to have answers/proposals
> until *end of may*, so we can decide early in june.

I've recorded the current proposals and participants at

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Hackathon+in+Berlin+-+September+2019

If you added a proposal - please add a short summary on the wiki page and an estimated duration.
If you registered as a participant - please indicate which sessions you are interested in.
More participants and session proposals are welcome :-)

Thanks,

Robert