sling-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] promote the feature-diff and r2f outside the whiteboard
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2019 08:52:57 GMT
Hi all,

more than 72h have passed and the current vote can be considered
closed and passes with following resolution:

4 binding votes from PMC members:
 * Carsten Ziegeler
 * Stefan Seifert
 * Andrei Dulvac
 * Timothee Maret

3 non-binding votes
 * Simone Tripodi
 * Daniel Klco
 * Andreas Schaefer

No other votes were casted.

Thank you all who took part to the revision process, I'll go ahead on
submitting the repository creation.

All the best,
~Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi