sling-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Sling Content Package to Feature Model Issue
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 15:38:37 GMT
Hi

I have a content package with an embedded Bundle in it (ui.apps -> core). When running
the latest Content Package to Feature Model Converter the bundle is extracted from the package
as well as removed from the filter.xml file but it is not added to the feature model json
file.

Here is a demo project for it:
https://github.com/schaefa/sling-content-2-feature-issue

This is the FM json file:
https://github.com/schaefa/sling-content-2-feature-issue/blob/master/fm.out/ui.apps.json

When I add the System Console I do not see the bundle. In order to make it install I had to
add it to the ui.apps.json file:

  "bundles":[
    {
      "id":"commons-lang:commons-lang:2.6",
      "start-order":"20"
    },
    {
      "id":"com.madplanet.sling.cp2sf:core:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT",
      "start-order":"20"
    },

Is this done on purpose?

Cheers - Andy Schaefer