sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Sling in the Google Season of Docs?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2019 13:36:06 GMT
Hi,

As per the below email:

- Google is launching the Google Summer of Docs, similar to the Google
Summer of Code
- There will be no umbrella org application from the ASF
- if interested, we can participate as an individual organisation

Do we have concrete tasks/projects where we would welcome a technical
writer?

Note that we would need at least 1 org admin/mentor besides myself to
register.

Thanks,

Robert