sling-dev mailing list archives

From Konrad Windszus <konra...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Request for a Sling Repository for the Sling Project Archetype
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 17:17:19 GMT
The check_stage_release.sh is always the same, i.e. you should not modify its URL. Only the
parameters need to be modified to check the according staging area in Nexus.
Please first run the check script according to your Vote Mail yourself before you send out
the mail.
Konrad

> On 24. Apr 2019, at 19:14, Andreas Schaefer <schaefera@me.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi Robert
>
> I am nearly there. The project was released, staged and staging was closed. When I tried
to write the VOTE email I ran into an issue where I cannot provide the UNIX script to check
the signature: