sling-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Klco <daniel.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] RepoInit Release
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:37:30 GMT
Sorry for the delay on this. I checked into the partial commit situation,
it appears *only* the Unit Tests were merged into the codebase (and then
marked with @Ignore). The implementation is in an unapplied patch against
the old project structure. Unfortunately, this patch will be very difficult
to apply as there has been quite a bit of drift both in the project
structure and the affected files since the patch was created.

At this point, I believe we're able to start the release for these
libraries and will update the thread asking for a new patch against the
repo to support the merge functionality.