sling-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Travis builds for sling?
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:31:33 GMT
I also saw these single line Jenkinsfiles. They are super convenient as
long as your build has no specialities .. but I would have no clue what to
do if my build is different.

Btw. How do they work? The Jenkinsfile does not refer to any library or
similar .. so the build does not seem to be fully described by the source
repo. Is this defined in the jenkins build on the server?

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist