sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Travis builds for sling?
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 14:44:30 GMT
On Wed, 2019-04-24 at 14:47 +0200, Christian Schneider wrote:
> s/jenkiona/jenkins/ :-)

I like Jenkiona :-)

Other that that - you're right, with the pipeline-based builds we
already have the 'build as a code' set up that Travis promises.

Additionally, we are able to have a 'marker' Jenkinsfile of one line (
well, +18 of license :-) ) for each repo, which makes the management of
builds much much simpler. I would not like to see 300 .travis.yml files
duplicated across the Sling repos.

Of course, I for one am always open to the option to moving to some
other CI platform, granted that it provides tangible benefits over the
current setup.

Thanks,

Robert