sling-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Feature Model Based Sling Launchpad
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 19:12:59 GMT
Even though I was able to get the JCR Repository being created I could not use Composum.

For that I had to force the login (http://localhost:8080/system/sling/form/login <http://localhost:8080/system/sling/form/login>)
but then I was able to access Composum but I still got this error:

0.04.2019 12:06:35.883 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1556651195882] GET /system/sling/info.sessionInfo.json
HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl Writer has already been closed.
org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingHttpServletResponseImpl$WriterAlreadyClosedException: null
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingHttpServletResponseImpl$1.checkClosed(SlingHttpServletResponseImpl.java:190)
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingHttpServletResponseImpl$1.flush(SlingHttpServletResponseImpl.java:227)
	at org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.SlingInfoServlet.renderJson(SlingInfoServlet.java:122)
	at org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.SlingInfoServlet.doGet(SlingInfoServlet.java:96)
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:266)
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:342)
	at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:374)
	at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:552)

Not sure why but Composum and Slingshot (login in as user slingshot1) is working now.

I created a new branch on my Sling Featuremodel Starter project (temporary-fix-4-jcr) which
contains the updated FM configurations and all my findings in the Readme.md file.

Cheers - Andy Schaefer