sling-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Dulvac <dul...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting HTL Runtime 1.1.0-1.4.0, Apache Sling Scripting HTL Compiler 1.1.2-1.4.0, Apache Sling Scripting HTL Java Compiler 1.1.2-1.4.0, Apache Sling Scripting HTL Engine 1.1.2-1.4.0, Apache Sling HTL Maven Plugin 1.2.4-1.4.0
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 17:59:42 GMT
Hi Radu.

Thanks for the link!

Hi Robert.

Huh, that kind of works, I guess. Although obviously this is not
pre-release and the suffix makes it so that maven treats 1.1.0-1.4.0 as <
1.1.0. (I remember I had a look at the maven version resolution once and
there were some special cases about "alpha", "beta" and then falls back to
alphabetical). But yeah, it's ok. Thanks for humouring me!

- Andrei