sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do we handle deprecated modules?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 12:32:54 GMT
That (archiving) sounds like a good option to me

Regards

Carsten

Stefan Seifert wrote
> i think as well we should not delete the git repository.
> adding a badge makes sense.
>
> additionally in github there is an option to "archive" a repository [1] - it's then set
to readonly for everyone and github displays a label "Archived" in the repository list and
a warning message if anything from the repo itself is displayed. if need arise it can be un-archived
as well. i suppose this can only be done by infra.