sling-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Cotescu <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SLING-7245 - Proposal for PR validation of all Sling modules
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:47:46 GMT
Hi Robert,

I’m still the odd one here. Is there any chance you could help out with a Jenkinsfile example
for [5]? The Jenkins build for this IT module would need to enable the “Advanced sub-modules
behaviours”, in order to initialise the git submodules that this project depends on.

Thanks,
Radu

[5] - https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-bundle-tracker-it