sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Simple File System Resource Provider
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:50:48 GMT
It's only 1 - 2 from your list is taking a structured json and creates
resources out of the structure (if I'm not mistaken) which is something
I don't need.

With the approach I hope there is no need for b) (caching) as the
mapping is 1:1 (more or less). As there is no need for cachign I don't
think a) is needed either.

Regards
Carsten