sling-dev mailing list archives

From Jason E Bailey <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Simple File System Resource Provider
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 14:13:52 GMT
+1 on a simple resource provider, I'm curious about the focus on a filesystem provider. I've
started playing around with creating one and I see a clear logical association between what
a resource provider needs and a key-value store. Good key-value stores already have versioning,
and non blocking read and writes. Things that are architecturally nice to have removed from
our hands.

Something like mvstore - http://www.h2database.com/html/mvstore.html
or lmdb  - https://symas.com/lmdb/

would be really good to build on.