sling-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sling 12 themes
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 19:43:52 GMT
I don't see how we could support multiple templating languages without some
sort of rewriter support.

Part of the problem IMO is that the Rewriter library muddles the rewriting
concept with an expectation of specifically dealing with (X)HTML. Instead
it would make more sense to me to have a content agnostic library for
performing content rewriting and providing a HTML, XML and (possibly) JSON
implementation.