sling-dev mailing list archives

From Jason E Bailey <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sling Type System: started a wiki page for concepts, ideas, motivation
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:34:41 GMT
On Tue, Oct 9, 2018, at 8:46 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by "apply other resourceTypes", do you mean by
> changing the sling:resourceType property?

Specifically,  in the RequestDispatcherOptions which is used by the sling:include taglib,
you can force an overwrite of a resourceType to something else.

Which is amazingly useful, but I wanted to point that out specifically, since I'm not changing
the property. I'm changing what is used  in the resourceType resolution.