sling-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seifert <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject Sling Committer Round Table @ adaptTo() 2018
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 11:38:44 GMT
adaptTo() 2018 will take place in 1 week.

same as last year we will do a "Sling Committer Round Table" on tuesday 11th, 18:00-19:00
in the conference rooms (after the playground session).

every committer who attends the adaptTo() this year is invited to join us there!

we will publish notes on what was discussed in the mailing list for those who cannot attend.

stefan

p.s. and on thursday, september 13th the sling hackathon takes place at pro!vision Berlin
- we have 11 participants currently. if you want to attend as well and have not registered
yet please send me a message.