sling-dev mailing list archives

From Ruben Reusser ...@headwire.com>
Subject Re: /etc/map with Placeholders for farms / dev stack
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 16:42:00 GMT
Georg,

I think this is a good discussion - looks like the sling team has to
make some decisions here and I am glad the etc/map work Andreas did is
at least sparking a bigger discussion.

 From my point of view using packages and install hooks may work but may
not be the best solution as it would imply a package install every time
a change to the configs are necessary.

Not sure if maybe this would need a bigger spec to continue the work and
alignment on what everybody would like to see

Ruben