sling-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: New Repository for Project Archetype
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 23:22:52 GMT
Hi

I wanted to rekindle this discussion as my project-archetype (in the sling-whiteboard git
repo) is still open and nothing has happened for the past 5 months.

Someone mentioned that we should start a discussion about which archetypes should be part
of Sling and maybe merged and which one should be retired.

Headwire’s Peregrine CMS is using this archetype to generate user packages but for the IDE
Tooling (the last time I checked) content can only be edited if it is part of a package rather
than a bundle.

Cheers - Andy Schaefer