sling-dev mailing list archives

From Jason E Bailey <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming Scripting releases – contrib
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 12:53:17 GMT
I've been thinking about this in relation to the downloads section. I believe it would be helpful
to partition the downloads into sections that help describe their roles.

Some ideas being -

Core - being modules that make Sling what it is and must be installed

Integrations - Not core, but would make Sling work in different environments, this would contain
various resource providers, datasource provider, security providers, etc.

Add-ons /Features - Not something everyone needs, and really doesn't fit into the REST framework
model, but people have found them useful, maybe a re-branding of contrib?

- Jason