sling-dev mailing list archives

From Jason E Bailey <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION][API][PROPOSAL] Adding Stream<Resource> generator to Sling API
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2018 13:00:19 GMT
Or,  you know,  new Streamer(resource) :)

I really don't think creating a dedicated bundle that consists of a single class is really
appropriate.  I've gone ahead and closed the pull request because I've come to realize that
I'm doing an extremely poor job at explaining the vision behind this and/or communicating
the overall benefits.

I'll focus instead on creating the other bundles that handle Predicate creation and maybe
once those are in place I'll revisit where to put this utility.

- Jason