sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Feature Model] Moving the Feature Model out of sling-whiteboard
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 06:55:55 GMT
Good idea, we usually start with 0.1.0 for such releases. I think to
clearly mark these as pre-versions, the package exports should be
changed from 1.0.0 to 0.1.0. Versions below 1.0 mark them as potentially
unstable.

Once we are happy with these modules and we release a 1.0.0, the package
exports will be changed to 1.0.0

Regards

Carsten

David Bosschaert wrote