sling-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Klco <daniel.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sling-site] branch master updated: Re-adding launchpad content since though it's deprecated, it still may need to be available to download
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 21:29:56 GMT
I added the list in, but I'm not 100% sure what all should be included.
There are a number of repositories in GitHub which haven't been touched
since they were migrated, but that could just be modules that are very
basic / stable:

https://github.com/search?p=25&q=user%3Aapache+sling&s=updated&type=Repositories&utf8=%E2%9C%93