sling-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Feature Model] Moving the Feature Model out of sling-whiteboard
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 09:49:44 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 12:32 PM, David Bosschaert
<david.bosschaert@gmail.com> wrote:
> With the Sling Feature Model now being outside of the Sling Whiteboard in
> proper Git repositories, I'd like to do a an initial release of the
> following components some time soon...

Do we have any documentation about that?

There's some of that at
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature but unless I
missed something most of the new repositories don't even have a
README.

I think we should have something before releasing, even if that's
minimal - at least a mention at
http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles.html which might link to
an informative README.

I'm happy to help review those docs - I'm not familiar with the whole
thing so far so probably a good candidate ;-)

-Bertrand