sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSOC2018] Project Idea : Provide an OpenID Connect Authentication Handler
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 11:25:09 GMT
On Sun, 2018-04-29 at 01:05 +0530, Hasini Witharana wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I have done some changes to the estimated schedule and end
> deliverables
> sections, in the  proposal[1]. Please review and give your comments.
>
> [1] -
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ki_mv_ngtMFsP2cqZkVfZfAYLAYle6M5S
> rs0WsgHXEs/edit?usp=sharing

Looks good overall. I would suggest moving the next iteration on the
Apache Sling Wiki at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/
 - please send me your username and I'll grant you the necessary
rights.

Also for the next iteration it would be good to understand what kind of
testing you had in mind ( unit tests based on Mocks, integration
testing based on 'live' servers, etc ).

Robert