sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Improvement for getting the resolver search paths
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 15:52:03 GMT
The property can be set using the existing configuration (as we have the
config before we register the service). But I decided now to simply add
a message to the ResourceResolverFactory as this avoids a contract to
the service registry and we stay in OSGi-less service API :)

Regards

Carsten

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote

--