sling-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Sedding <jsedd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling API 2.17.0
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:46:44 GMT
Hi Oli

I think it's ok, because ResourceResolver#getSearchPath() also returns
String[]. So I think for consistency's sake we should leave it as-is.
While I agree with you in principle, there are other examples where
the singular term is used to refer to a list of paths, e.g. the java
classpath.

Regards
Julian