sling-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Dulvac <dul...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Dev][GSOC2018] Project Idea : Provide an OpenID Connect Authentication Handler
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 08:29:49 GMT
Hi,
I wanted to make the same point :)

On top of that, while oltu's a cool project, there have been some
inaccuracies in implementing the spec because both the client modules and
the server were implemented together.
Some of my first patches in Apache were in Oltu.

So I bet you might run into some issues when you're building a new
integration, which means some fixes in oltu would be needed.
But Bertrand, as you said - there are always options, including to adopt
the code in sling, if needed. So I'd cross that bridge when you get there.

- Andrei