sling-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: setting up for a release
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:04:36 GMT
hi Jason,

this is (at least partially) covered in http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html#update-jira

regards

antonio

________________________________
From: Jason E Bailey <jeb@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:02:08 PM
To: dev@sling.apache.org
Subject: Re: setting up for a release

I appreciate the link,  for some reason I didn't make the connection.

There is one part missing , not necessarily from the release but impacts releases, is the
management of JIRA issues and the need to associate a issues with Fixed versions when a solution
is put into place so that it's properly tied to a release.

Once I get some time I'll update the Issue Tracking page.

- Jason