sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Starter 10 + associated testing projects and archetypes
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:42:57 GMT
Hi,

Time to release Sling 10. This year I've added all the testing
projects, to retain what was working at the time of the release and the
archetypes, to allow users to start using the new features immediately
rather than releasing them separately.

This has lead to a rather large release though.

The following artifacts, with the associated changelogs, are included
in this release

- Apache Sling Starter 10
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12340941 (13 issues)

- Apache Sling Launchpad Testing 10
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12317575 (33 issues)

- Apache Sling Launchpad Testing WAR 10
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12342164 (0 issues)

- Apache Sling Launchpad Integration Tests 1.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12341715 (0 issues)

- Apache Sling Launchpad Test Bundles 0.0.4 (no changelog)
- Apache Sling Launchpad Testing Fragment Bundle 2.0.14 (no changelog)

- Apache Sling Launchpad Testing Services 2.0.14
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12338823 (2 issues)

- Apache Sling Launchpad Testing Services WAR 2.0.14 (no changelog)

- Apache Sling Archetype Parent 5
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12333898 (2 issues)

- Apache Sling Bundle Archetype 1.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12333900 (2 issues)

- Apache Sling JCRInstall Bundle Archetype 1.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12333901 (2 issues)

- Apache Sling Initial Content Archetype 1.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12333902 (2 issues)

- Apache Sling Slingstart Archetype 1.0.6
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12340954 (2 issues)

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1857

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1857 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours, but I'd be more than
happy to allow extensions if anyone needs more time to validate the
release.

Thanks,

Robert