sling-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Resource 3.0.8 and File System ClassLoader 1.0.8
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 22:42:18 GMT
Ups, that should have been:

Time to call the vote on the Apache Sling JCR Resource 3.0.8 and File
System ClassLoader 1.0.8 releases.

* +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Stefan Seifert, Radu Cotescu, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will make the artifacts available as soon as possible.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com