sling-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Sedding <jsedd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sling-site] branch master updated: Avoid encoding issues
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:20:35 GMT
I expected my change to cause the Content-Type header of HTML pages
being set to "text/html;charset=utf-8", which is not (yet) the case.
DO we have any way to know if a change has made it to the live site,
or looking at what Apache httpd is doing with out .htacess file?

@Konrad: I also saw the template encoding option for jbake, but
figured that was probably not the problem.

Regards
Julian

explicitly (http://jbake.org/docs/2.4.0/#default_encoding_for_templates).

wrong encoding, we can enforce the encoding with http://www.mojohaus.org/extra-enforcer-rules/requireEncoding.html.