sling-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Cotescu <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [git] Migration to git COMPLETE
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:00:47 GMT
Hi Carsten,

You need to link your public GitHub account to your ASF account at [1].
Then you could directly commit on GitHub.

Alternatively you could also commit your code directly to the ASF infra.
For this you need to follow the steps from [2].

Cheers,
Radu

[1] - https://gitbox.apache.org/
[2] - https://reference.apache.org/committer/git