sling-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [git] Migration to git COMPLETE
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:14:05 GMT
 Thanks Konrad

actually I was using the wrong origin url (http), switched to ssh now.

Thanks!

Carsten

Konrad Windszus wrote
> Most probably you are using the wrong password. This is different with 2fa enabled on
Github as you need to setup a token (https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-personal-access-token-for-the-command-line/)
but I would recommend using ssh with a certificate with Github anyways. That is easier to
handle.