sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject [git] Migration to git starting, please hold commits in 30 minutes from now
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2017 19:33:39 GMT
Hi,

As announced, I will start migrating our repositories to git. If you
have any changes to make in SVN, please commit them in the next 30
minutes. If something urgent comes up, let me know and I will delay the
migration.

I have already kicked off the SVN → Git conversion script locally. By
my estimates it will be done in about 3 hours, so in about 3 hours and
30 minutes I will start the push to git.

Note that I will re-do the migration of modules that received commits
after I started the migration, so no data will be lost in the meantime.

Thanks,

Robert