sling-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sling build broken for me.
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:49:20 GMT
On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 21:56 +0200, Karl Pauls wrote:
> > Would it help if we added weekly builds for all modules,
> > irrespective
> > if any changes are present?
>
> Yes, I think that would be a good start. Ultimately, I still think we
> should get this "run integration tests with all bundles set to
> SNAPSHOT build" working but until we have that we might as well make
> sure we run the reactor every once in a while. Would that be hard to
> do?

Well, run all ITs with bundles set to snapshots will only affect
bundles that are present in the launchpad - and not all of them are.

Not sure how hard that would be to do, last time I got lost in
dependency resolution in the plugin :-) I don't have any plans to look
into it in the short term.

Robert