sling-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: [git] Which git system do we want to use?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:32:32 GMT
Hi,
If we can implement automation ontop of  the pull request using travis etc,
then that would be a benefit of going for a github centric workflow. I dont
if this is appropriate for Apache projects in general, or Slings workflow,
but do know it works exceedingly well for other projects, even where there
are high volumes of pull requests.

It also fosters open discussion of the code, which imho is good for the
wider community.
Best Regards
Ian