sling-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Heads-up: Releases for org.json removal (i.e., SLING-6679)
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 11:31:40 GMT
Hi,

i would like to release the following list of 13 bundles in order to
finish SLING-6679:

org.apache.sling.hc.core
org.apache.sling.discovery.oak
org.apache.sling.discovery.impl
org.apache.sling.discovery.commons
org.apache.sling.discovery.base
org.apache.sling.adapter
org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.accessmanager
org.apache.sling.servlets.get
org.apache.sling.scripting.javascript
org.apache.sling.servlets.post
org.apache.sling.hc.api
org.apache.sling.discovery.commons
org.apache.sling.discovery.base

All of them are either needed because of the org.json/commons.json
removal or because they are transitive dependencies.

Please let me know if you think /know of reasons why the one or the
other can't be released atm. I'll have to wait a little bit anyways
because there are some dependencies on ongoing releases but if I don't
here anything I will go ahead and cut a release with all 13 in one go.

regards,

Karl
--
Karl Pauls