sling-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seifert <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject Sling Hackathon Sept. 28th, 2017 in Berlin
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 12:59:27 GMT
carsten and myself want to organize a Sling Hackathon, a whole day dedicated to hacking on
Sling with a group of committers in one room.

we chose thursday 28.09.17 as candidate, which is the day after the adaptTo() (25.-27.09.),
because there is a good chance that a lot of committers are already in berlin.

the hackathon will take place in the office of pro!vision GmbH, Berlin-Charlottenburg.

we want to limit the number of participants to 20. Sling committers have "first call", but
beside this all members of the community can participate.

hopefully you can find place for this date in your schedules!

if you want to participate please send me a private mail or a reply on this list.

stefan

p.s. same as last year we also reserved a time slot for a "sling committer round table" on
the tuesday 26.9. evening during the adaptTo(). this can also be used to discuss which topics
are suited to be worked on at the hackathon. Ii will send a mail with more details a few days
before the adaptTo().