sling-dev mailing list archives

From Konrad Windszus <konra...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Permanent Redirects for Site
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 07:59:23 GMT
There are still 33 pages indexed in Google which point to the old documentation below sling.apache.org/site
(https://www.google.com/search?as_q=&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=sling.apache.org%2Fsite&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=#q=site:sling.apache.org/site&as_qdr=all&start=0&*).
Would be good to have redirects for all of them, so that those obsolete results do no longer
appear (especially since most of them do not even contain a link to the new documentation
page).

> On 30 Mar 2017, at 09:49, Konrad Windszus <konrad_w@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Yesterday I added a new permanent redirect in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/site/trunk/content/site/.htaccess.
I published the change but still the redirect is not active.
I am not getting redirected to http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/managing-users-and-groups-jackrabbit-usermanager.html.