sling-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where are we with Sling 9?
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:23:28 GMT
I guess it would be a blocker.

I created SLING-6679 to track updating bundles and will create some
sub-issues for a couple of bundles where I have some potential
patches. Its unfortunately not going super smoothly - there is at
least one bundle where I'm not sure what todo and with the other it
will be necessary to review the patches and make sure they don't
change anything.

regards,

Karl

--