sling-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Lietz <apa...@oliverlietz.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling DavEx Access to repositories 1.3.6, Apache Sling Simple WebDAV Access to repositories 2.3.6
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:24:06 GMT
On Monday 30 January 2017 09:04:24 Robert Munteanu wrote:
> Hi Olli,

Hi Robert,

> On Fri, 2017-01-27 at 13:40 +0100, Oliver Lietz wrote:
> > On Wednesday 25 January 2017 18:53:17 Robert Munteanu wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > We solved 7 issues in these releases:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12335042
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12335341
> >
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > there are new test errors when running Launchpad's integration tests
> > against
> > Sling Karaf. Did you test DavEx with regular Launchpad?
>
> Yup, the next SNAPSHOT versions are part of the launchpad and tested at
>
>   https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sling/job/sling-launchpad-tes
> ting-1.8/

right, and there are two test failures in #571 for DavEx.

> What do I need to do to run these tests myself?

Pull latest source and run mvn clean install -DskipTests=true in trunk/karaf
and then mvn clean install in trunk/karaf/org.apache.sling.karaf-launchpad-
oak-tar-integration-tests.

The DavEx-Servlet is present – maybe a timing issue... will dig deeper.

Thanks,
O.