sling-dev mailing list archives

From Dascalita Dragos <ddrag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any Sling 7 + Java 7 Integration Tests bundles with Pax ?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 18:35:59 GMT
Bertrand, thank you very much !

I wouldn't have guessed the StartupHandler issue by myself.

After adding the @Before and @After methods I can now see most of the
components resolving.
There are only 4 that don't resolve now, but they don't resolve either when
I run the launchpad-standalone-[1] on my machine so I can conclude that
this issue it's not related to the setup of the test. These components are:
- org.apache.sling.engine.impl.log.RequestLoggerService
- org.apache.sling.event.jobs.QueueConfiguration
- org.apache.sling.fsprovider.internal.FsResourceProvider
     ["Unsatisfied","Service Name: org.osgi.service.event.EventAdmin"]
- org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server.JndiRegistrationSupport
AND org.apache.sling.jcr.jackrabbit.server.RmiRegistrationSupport
   ["Unsatisfied","Service Name: javax.jcr.Repository"]
   ["Unsatisfied","Service Name: org.osgi.service.log.LogService"]

But these don't block my integration tests at the moment.

Thanks a lot for helping me with this issue,
Dragos

[1] -
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad/7/org.apache.sling.launchpad-7-standalone.jar